Memphis: It wasn't easy under Mourinho - but we didn't have a bad relationship

Memphis Depay insists he holds no grudge against Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho following his transfer to Ligue 1 side Lyon, describing him as "a great coach and person".

"His words were nice. In Manchester, I always worked as I had to. For me personally, it wasn't all that easy," Memphis, whose transfer could earn United up to £21.7 million with add-ons, told OL TV. "I needed to play. But we didn't have a bad relationship.

"He's a great coach and a great person. Now we'll see here how I play. In any case, I think he has said good things about me."

Memphis made his Lyon debut on Sunday, replacing Mathieu Valbuena in the final 10 minutes of the club's 3-1 victory at home to Marseille, and has enjoyed his short time in France thus far.

To read full article - https://goo.gl/AzKvxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get free credit for subs and calls: ZOTO (Applicable Only in Nigeria)

Football News:Coutinho: I want to beat Barcelona at Liverpool

2nd Free Expert Betting Tip for 14/02/17