Football News:Maradona: Taking drugs at Barcelona was the worst decision of my life

Football legend Diego Maradona has further opened up on his problems with addiction, claiming that taking drugs was the worst decision he has ever made.

After finally conquering the addiction in 2004, Maradona credits God with helping him beat his demons.

When asked whether money, women or drugs posed the biggest problem throughout a colourful and controversial career, Maradona was unequivocal. “I was 24 when I started taking drugs. I was at Barcelona,” he told Canale 5. “It was the biggest mistake I've ever made in my life."

To read full article - https://goo.gl/w3BZ5Q

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get free credit for subs and calls: ZOTO (Applicable Only in Nigeria)

Football News:Coutinho: I want to beat Barcelona at Liverpool

2nd Free Expert Betting Tip for 14/02/17